Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Little Spooks...

The kids had a great Halloween.  At school they had a carnival.  Then last night they went Trick or Treating and got tons of candy.  Macie has such a hard time deciding what she wanted to be this year.  She finally decided on looking like she just got out of bed.  Connor's choice was easy....Scooby dooby doo!  I really wanted Mckenna to be a pig, but logic told me to use the monkey costume I already had.  She made an adorable monkey!






All ready for bed!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute Dallin was that same monkey a few years ago. I love old navy costumes. And Logan loved the scooby doo he saw a few kids wearing it and would start to bark at them every time lol looks like fun

mandy85 said...

Very cute.. I bet they had a blast just like my kids did and got way to much candy:)