A few weeks ago I was put in as the 2nd Counselor in the Primary presidency! I was surprised and a tad bit (ok alot!) overwhelmed!!! This is a bit out of my comfort zone. But yesterday I got my first sharing time out of the way so I feel a bit more confident. Now if I can get over some other hurdles: conducting, Christmas eve program, and Great to be 8 program worked out...I will feel alot better!!
I am truly grateful for this new calling and the opportunities its giving me for learning and growth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You will do great :)
Is there even alot of kids in your ward? I am a sunbeam teacher after I turned down the young women's calling lol and I only have 3 kids in my class. And I think in the entire primary there are about 20 kids on a good week lol We have such a old ward that there are so few kids. Anyways primary is fun and you feel comfortable really quick. What calling did you have before this?
You'll do GREAT! I really meant it when I said call me for ANYTHING.... I'm far from an expert, but I'd be happy to help if I can.
Post a Comment